Paladyne Systems, the NY-based provider of hedge fund technology, has opened a London office with the aim of expanding into the European markets. The vendor has hired David Simmonds, formerly of Misys Global Managed Services, to head up the office. Simmonds, who will report to Paladyne president Scott Alderson, has 20 years' experience in sales, marketing and business development for financial institutions and technology vendors.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform