Reference data management software vendor Aim Software has deployed its Gain data management system to the back office of Swiss private bank Privatbank IHAG Zurich. The bank has been using the system for five years for connecting to Telekurs VDF and Reuters, but the new APSYS security data interface substantially extends the existing functionalities on offer at IHAG.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO