FolioDynamix plans to incorporate SAT products and services into its FDx multi-asset trading platform for managed accounts. The SAT unit will be renamed FDx Advisors, according to FolioDynamix president and chief executive Joseph Mrak. The FDx offering will be available both as a comprehensive platform and as an unbundled suite of products and services.
"Our platform sits in between the buy side and the sell side," says Mrak, explaining that FolioDynamix's buy-side clients use the platform to
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO