Principal Funds, the mutual fund business with $56 billion of assets under management, has upgraded to SunGard's InvestOne Enterprise, an investment accounting and reporting platform. The firm is also to install SunGard's InvestOne Enterprise Exception Manager Module, which processes exceptions automatically, based on user-rules.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership