Fidessa LatentZero has expanded its operations in Japan with the creation of a local language helpdesk and a dedicated sales and implementation resource. The vendor has had a presence in the Japanese market for seven years, mainly through the Fidessa arm of the business. It has 70 staff in its Tokyo office and counts 28 financial institutions as its clients.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming