Fidessa LatentZero has expanded its operations in Japan with the creation of a local language helpdesk and a dedicated sales and implementation resource. The vendor has had a presence in the Japanese market for seven years, mainly through the Fidessa arm of the business. It has 70 staff in its Tokyo office and counts 28 financial institutions as its clients.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv