Wall Street Systems, the New York-based provider of treasury, trading, and settlement technology and services, has signed an agreement to acquire Aleri Global Banking, the wholesale banking division of Aleri. The acquisition was a result of Aleri's decision to focus its future effort on complex event processing.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership