Tradeware Global, a New York and London-based technology provider supporting 300 brokers, announced last month that Aqua, an alternative trading system (ATS) for the block trading of US equities, had joined its FIXLink global connectivity network. Aqua will be the 8th ATS to join the list of FIXLink network destinations, which also includes 18 execution gateways in the US and 100 marketplaces worldwide.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse