Tradeware Global, a New York and London-based technology provider supporting 300 brokers, announced last month that Aqua, an alternative trading system (ATS) for the block trading of US equities, had joined its FIXLink global connectivity network. Aqua will be the 8th ATS to join the list of FIXLink network destinations, which also includes 18 execution gateways in the US and 100 marketplaces worldwide.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform