New York-based trading platform vendor Portware has integrated Citi's Mifid smart order routing DMA order types and pre-trade transaction cost analysis into the Portware trading system. The move will provide the Portware platform with access to Citi's latest execution algorithms and TCA tools. Portware has roughly 100 clients globally, on both the buy and sell side.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming