New York-based trading platform vendor Portware has integrated Citi's Mifid smart order routing DMA order types and pre-trade transaction cost analysis into the Portware trading system. The move will provide the Portware platform with access to Citi's latest execution algorithms and TCA tools. Portware has roughly 100 clients globally, on both the buy and sell side.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv