Fund administrator and custodian JPMorgan Hedge Fund Services has opened an office in Luxembourg to serve new and existing clients. According to the Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry (ALFI), the assets of hedge funds and fund of hedge funds domiciled or administered in Luxembourg grew by more than 46 percent last year to $211 billion.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership