OpHedge Investment Services, the New York-based provider of operational services, has installed a new data management system, sold by GoldenSource, an enterprise data management company. The system, GoldenSource Securities & Products, will allow OpHedge to process information from multiple sources and store it in a central data repository. GoldenSource says the new technology will enable OpHedge to customise and deliver data to its clients more effectively.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO