Nomura Holdings has acquired Instinet, the agency broker with 1,500 clients and access to 50 securities markets, and announced a new board of directors. Instinet was pur-chased for $1.2 billion and will contribute to Nomura's efforts to strengthen its trading technologies and execution services.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy