Nomura Holdings has acquired Instinet, the agency broker with 1,500 clients and access to 50 securities markets, and announced a new board of directors. Instinet was pur-chased for $1.2 billion and will contribute to Nomura's efforts to strengthen its trading technologies and execution services.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse