NEW YORK – In another sign that consolidation among buy-side software vendors is gathering steam, Eze Castle Software is to be combined with BNY Securities Group's execution and commission management, research and transition management units to form BNY ConvergEx Group.
Pending regulatory approval, the new firm will operate as an agency brokerage, providing trading technologies and services to hedge funds and asset managers as well as broker-dealers.
The Bank of New York and GTCR Golder Rauner
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs