SunGard has connected to CMA, via its Front Arena trading platform. Users can now upload pricing and reference data directly from CMA DataVision, a same-day price verification data service. The partners say they will mutually benefit from SunGard's trading technology and CMA's buy-side sourced data, enhancing customer operations across sales, trading, risk management and settlement of credit derivatives.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse