Credit Suisse and Instinet, the agency broker and wholly-owned subsidiary of Nomura Holdings, will provide their respective clients with access to each other's dark liquidity pools in Japan. This means that Credit Suisse's CrossFinder and Instinet's CBX networks will be available to both firms' clients increasing block order trading while also minimising market impact.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams