Trading platform provider TradingScreen has partnered with institutional agency brokerage firm AXES. TradingScreen clients will have access to AXES's Global Execution Management System (GEMS) which provides a worldwide broker network as well as global trading functionality. The system provides trade execution and settlement tracking for institutional traders in more than 100 countries, representing 250 exchanges globally.
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities