LaSalle Bank, a North American subsidiary of ABN Amro, has launched a fund administration business, LaSalle Global Fund Services, based out of Chicago. The bank says the move will extend its service offering to alternative asset managers in Europe and Asia as well as North America.
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs