NeoNet, an agency broker offering high-speed direct market access (DMA) to buy- and sell-side clients, has extended its coverage to include the Japanese markets. Users will now be able to access the Tokyo Stock Exchange, Osaka Securities Exchange and Jasdaq Securities Exchange. NeoNet's next plan of action is to extend its coverage to additional exchanges in more areas in the Asian region and says it now offers a global trading service at all times of the day.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming