NeoNet, an agency broker offering high-speed direct market access (DMA) to buy- and sell-side clients, has extended its coverage to include the Japanese markets. Users will now be able to access the Tokyo Stock Exchange, Osaka Securities Exchange and Jasdaq Securities Exchange. NeoNet's next plan of action is to extend its coverage to additional exchanges in more areas in the Asian region and says it now offers a global trading service at all times of the day.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv