Investment Technology Group, the technology-based equity broker and transaction research company, has made two senior management appointments to support the growth of its electronic trading and brokerage activities in the Asia-Pacific region. Gabriel Butler, formerly SVP of algorithmic trading with ITG in the US, becomes director of sales and trading in Hong Kong, while Michael Corcoran takes the same role in Sydney, having previously served ITG in Hong Kong.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv