Friedman, Billings, Ramsey Group (FBR), the Arlington, VA-based investment bank with a large in-house asset management operation with roughly $2.6 billion under management, is rolling out a new compliance system from Mantas across its equities group.
The product, Mantas Trading Compliance Solution, uses pattern recognition techniques to monitor trading activities and identify anomalous behaviour.
Mantas, based in Herndon-VA, claims that there is an increased demand for compliance technology f
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams