GL Trade has announced that it now has 30 clients using its GL Connect ASP service on the London Stock Exchange. The vendor started offering the service in 2004 and recently invested in secure connectivity infrastructure to give clients the full advantage of the new TradElect service which was launched in June 2007.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix