Omgeo has enhanced Omgeo Alert, a global web-based database for the communication of standing settlement and account instruct-ions. The enhancements enable users to establish multiple levels of authorisation for the creation, maintenance, and deletion of all FX cash settlement instructions, as well as facilitate enhanced validations to the FX instruction.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform