QuantHouse, the Paris-based provider of systematic trading technology, is upgrading its exchange capacity to Liffe to the latest 100Mbps connectivity. According to QuantHouse, the enhancement will reduce the time it takes for data to be captured by its infrastructure and systems allowing QuantHouse clients to get full market depth information on all products and accelerate order execution on Liffe Connect.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy