GL Trade has received full certification from Turquoise for its order-routing gateway. This, according to GL Trade, is a significant milestone in the development of its suite of capabilities for multi-venue trading in the European equity markets. Turquoise, the multi-lateral trading facility established by nine leading European investment banks, commenced live trading late last month (August).
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform