Automated Data Processing, a subsidiary of ADP Wilco, the global provider of transaction processing systems, has up-graded the user interface of its Swift Transaction Manager (STM). ADP's STM is a central exchange for integrating Swift messages into the message types and business processes of the counterparty. The new user interface is entirely Java-based, giving greater flexibility in the way it can be used and customised.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix