Under the new proposal, hedge fund managers would have to keep records and report on information pertaining to their operations as well as the funds they manage, according to press releases from the US Treasury and the Managed Funds Association.
Specific information that advisers would have to provide the SEC includes: t
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs