Buy-side technology provider Advent Software has announced the signing of a definitive agreement under which Advent will acquire Tamale Software. Tamale's flagship offering is known as Tamale RMS, a workflow platform that creates a centralised information hub to manage and access research information. Tamale currently has 1,700 investment professionals using the platform from hedge funds, endowments, funds of funds, private equity firms, and traditional asset management firms.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy