Financial services institutions are under increasing pressure to ensure they have appropriate infrastructure in place to handle rising market data volumes, according to a report by market analyst Datamonitor. The report predicts that European and US hedge funds and fund management firms are set to spend $484 million on front-office market data infrastructure by 2009. The emergence of Reg NMS and Mifid this year are set to drive increasing spend on market data, Datamonitor predicts.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform