Citi, a global financial services company is to acquire US-based Bisys, a hedge fund administrator and mutual fund services provider, for $1.45 billion. Citi says the deal will enable it to become a market- leading provider of hedge fund and mutual fund services as well as a top-tiered administrator for the private equity industry.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams