Eagle Investment Systems and Thomson Reuters have announced the availability of a standard interface between Eagle's data management solution and Thomson Reuters DataScope Select. Eagle's data management solution provides connectivity and data integration from a number of sources, and consolidates it in one location. The new standard interface allows clients to import DataScope Select security data into Eagle's data management platform; both equity and fixed-income securities are supported.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy