Sophis, the Paris-based provider of cross-asset, front-to-back risk and portfolio management technology, has signed Nau Capital to its Sophis Value buy-side front-office platform. Nau is Sophis's eighth new hedge fund client in the past eight months; other new clients include Harbour Capital, Camargue Capital, and Brait SA.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse