Sophis has announced that it has opened an office in Milan and appointed Willy Contrada as head of its Italian operation. The Milan office will be Sophis's first Italian point of presence; the Paris-based vendor recently opened offices in New York and Dubai. Sophis currently has four Italian clients including Banca Aletti, the Investment Bank of Gruppo Banco Popolare. Contrada joins Sophis from Misys where he held the position Italian country manager.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy