BP Pension Trustees has retained State Street to service the fund's approximately £14 billion in assets. State Street will provide custody, accounting, securities lending, and performance measurement services for the BP Pension Fund from its offices in Edinburgh and London. State Street has serviced BP's main UK pension scheme since 1987.
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs