The vendor, acquired by Reuters last month (the acquisition was announced in December), reports that Malbec Partners, a New York-based start-up hedge fund, has installed its technology to combine real-time market data with internal pricing data, helping it to develop its fixed-income trading strategies.
Gissing began its conversations with Malbec last June, and signed a contract in July so that when the fund went live on 1 November 2007, the Gissing technology was fully functional.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams