ION Trading, a provider of software for trading on electronic fixed-income markets, has agreed to acquire Anvil Software, a provider of repo trading and securities lending technology. ION is headquartered in Dublin with offices in London, New York, Tokyo, Madrid, Pisa, Frankfurt and New Delhi.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy