LONDON – In a recently published paper entitled A survey into the Italian hedge fund market, from a participant’s perspective, the Alternative Investment Management Association (AIMA) and international law firm Simmons & Simmons describe the Italian hedge fund market as a “niche sector compared to most traditional forms of collective portfolio management and demonstrates, if considered on an international level, a very small part of the global industry”.
But the 38-page report indicates that
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy