Foreign exchange trading platform, FXall, has announced record trade volumes of more than $64 billion in a single day. Volumes on the platform were up 55% in October versus the same period the previous year. According to FXall the increase in trading activity is down to a combination of new clients joining the platform and increased activity from existing users. Growth came from all client segments, including hedge funds, asset managers, banks, broker-dealers and corporations.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO