Linedata Services, the French provider of front-office trading systems, has completed a project to integrate MShare, its transfer agency system, and MPartner, its partnership accounting system. The combined platform provides an accounting and record-keeping system for complex fund structures within the onshore and offshore alternative markets. Eight clients, with more than $80 billion in assets under management collectively, have so far licensed the offering.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams