Johnson named CFA deputy chief executive
The CFA Institute, the Virginia-based organisation administering the Chartered Financial Analyst and Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement certifications, has promoted Robert Johnson to the role of deputy chief executive.
Johnson will retain his role as managing director of the CFA Institute's education division, and continues reporting to chief executive Jeff Diermeier.
In his new position, Johnson will manage efforts to align the associatio
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy