Interdealer broker Icap achieved record volumes in August in its electronic broking products, despite the backdrop of volatile global markets. The firm's electronic broking platforms EBS and BrokerTec traded a record of $1.3 trillion on 16 August, with average daily volumes of $945 billion throughout August, an increase of 51% compared with 2006.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO