T-Zero, the credit derivative affirmation and connectivity provider, has signed up its 100th buy-side firm. According to T-Zero, which launched just over a year ago, the organisation expected to hit the 100-client goal by year end (2007), but strong interest by the buy-side has resulted in a faster sign-up rate.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix