T-Zero, the credit derivative affirmation and connectivity provider, has signed up its 100th buy-side firm. According to T-Zero, which launched just over a year ago, the organisation expected to hit the 100-client goal by year end (2007), but strong interest by the buy-side has resulted in a faster sign-up rate.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming