Data warehouse company Netik has completed a buy-out of the Netik business and simultaneously acquired Capco Reference Data Services (CRDS) from Capco. The transaction was achieved through a strategic investment by Palo Alto-based Symphony Technology Group. The combined companies will provide the capability to pre-populate data warehouses with reference and market data, and to continually maintain reference and market data content.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix