Thomson Financial and Hewlett Packard (HP) have joined together to provide wealth management technology to financial institutions in the Asia Pacific market. Thomson eXimius, which provides front-office systems to wealth managers, will work with HP to simplify front-office processes for private client wealth management firms to support the increasingly sophisticated needs of their customers.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground