NEW YORK – JP Morgan Worldwide Securities Services is set to acquire a middle- and back-office technology platform from Paloma Partners Management Company, a Connecticut-based multi-strategy hedge fund, for an undisclosed sum as the firm rolls out its new JP Morgan Hedge Fund Services business unit.
The unit will combine acquired Paloma components and IT staff with JP Morgan's hedge fund administration division, JP Morgan Tranaut, in order to compete more aggressively in the hedge fund servic
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy