NEW YORK – Acquisitions of asset and hedge fund management firms have increased at a steady clip in 2006, with 89 deals worth at least $13.5 billion occurring so far this year.
A report by New York investment bank Putnam Lovell NBF Securities, Storm front: Asset management M&A worldwide, first half 2006, notes that 2006 will be a record year if buy-side M&As continue at this rate for the next six months. The report finds that acquisitions of hedge funds and funds of funds continues to gather
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO