Investment Technology Group (ITG) has seen a 20% growth in European sales. The vendor, which sells transaction analysis tools and equities crossing systems, announced sales of £25.3 million in 2006, up from £21.1 million in 2005. Expan-sion of the existing client base, new products such as algorithms and the provision of direct market access all helped contribute to the growth, says ITG.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO