Charles River Development, provider of IT systems to 235 buy-side firms, has expanded its Asia-Pacific presence with a new office. The vendor opened its regional headquarters in Melbourne in June 2004 and has now increased its client base to more than 40 clients. The company has relocated and expanded its Melbourne office to accommodate the growing staff and client base. Based in Massachusetts, the company also has offices in Paris, London and Singapore.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams