Burns e-Commerce Solutions, a UK-based provider of e-commerce IT systems, has acquired Investmaster Group, which delivers technology services to wealth management and brokerage institutions. Burns says the acquisition will enable it to provide a broader range of services, particularly to the wealth management sector. The two companies will jointly aim to bring technology innovation to this traditionally paper-heavy industry, they said in a statement.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv