Burns e-Commerce Solutions, a UK-based provider of e-commerce IT systems, has acquired Investmaster Group, which delivers technology services to wealth management and brokerage institutions. Burns says the acquisition will enable it to provide a broader range of services, particularly to the wealth management sector. The two companies will jointly aim to bring technology innovation to this traditionally paper-heavy industry, they said in a statement.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming