Calypso Technology, the San Francisco-based provider of integrated trading platforms to sell- and buy-side firms, has unveiled version 10 of its integrated trading suite. The up-grade includes enhancements to front-office tools for structuring products and managing real-time intraday risk and P&L analysis, as well as more robust risk management capabilities.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy