Iskander, which offers asset allocation services, manager selection, risk, and performance analytics to institutional investors, has selected Riskdata's Fofix system to support its risk management. Based in Paris and Luxembourg, Iskander will use the product to guarantee investors tight risk control on family portfolios as well as comprehensive risk transparency. Riskdata, which is headquartered in Paris, now has more than 100 clients using its technology.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform