The upgraded platform, version 6.6, offers multiple new features and an enhanced user interface.
"The real focus of version 6.6 is on making the overall use of the features easier," explains Jack Wiener, executive vice president of Linedata Services. "We've tuned up the front-end to be a little bit more intuitive in terms of how customers use the functions and workflows."
Wiener says that Linedata has tried to avoid developing the kind of product that has a lot of features that customers are n
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams